Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspiration

As I was reading one of my favorite family travel blogs today, Mother of All Trips, I was pleased to see that it had been listed as one of Babble.com's Top 25 Travel Blogs for Families. Now, please don't abandon my fledgling family travel blog, but if you're looking for more great ideas and inspiration for travelling the world as a family, there are some excellent resources in this list. I was especially fascinated by the nomadic families who blog about how they travel the world full-time without being independently wealthy. That's not a lifestyle I would really want because I also love living near our extended family and serving in my church and community. However, it is fun to romanticize about that kind of life and read about those who live it. What about you?

Would you leave everything behind for a life on the road?

2 comments:

  1. Agreed. Knowing myself though, I always am so glad to be home...maybe because I hate the getting there and getting home part so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know. I think I'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete