Monday, April 16, 2012

It's Moving Day!

Fun Family has moved and changed its name and you're in on the ground floor.  Please join me at tipsforfamilytrips.com for more of our family travel adventures. Please be patient with me as I move all of my content, find my way in a new program and figure out the look and feel of Tips for Family Trips. The site is open for comments now and I will be available by e-mail at allison@tipsforfamilytrips.com soon. I am convinced that travel and outings bring my family closer together and contribute to the education of my children. I have learned a few things along the way too. What I have learned about dinosaurs in the past five years might surprise you. I want Tips for Family Trips to become a forum for like-minded readers to exchange ideas on family travel, near and far and I hope to see you there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment